Frequently Asked Questions
1. I have oily skin with occasional breakouts, what products work best for me?
I would recommend using 2x Oil Control Cool Cleanser to deep clean surface skin of impurities. Then, apply Anti-Acne Gel on acne prone areas. With regular and consistent use, your skin should feel less oily and in time more even toned.
2. My skin can be oily. Can I use 2x Oil Control Cool Cleanser 3 times a day?
Cleansing too often strips your skin of precious natural oils and lead to an overproduction of oil. Twice-a-day (once in morning and once at night) cleansing by using 2x Oil Control Cool Cleanser is sufficient. If you would like to wash your face in between, you may rinse your face with lukewarm water.
3. I have been using Anti-Acne products for quite some time, why am I still experiencing breakouts?
Whilst it is important to fight acnes by using Nu-Teen Anti-Acne products, it is equally important to get enough sleep and eat well. Improper cleansing and using the wrong facial products also lead to pore congestion. Besides, the hustle and bustle of the urban jungle often leads to stress, triggers the increase of oil production, which leads to clogged pores.
Avoid peanuts, fried foods, foods and drinks with white sugar or artificial sweeteners, fast foods and other foods with preservatives and chemicals.
4. Why do I experience a slight tingling sensation after applying the products?
It is normal for your skin to react to a new skin care regimen. The tingling is a result of the skin's pH being recalibrated to more youthful acidic levels and is completely normal. Give it some more time and your skin will adapt to the ingredients. With regular use, you may notice that the tingle disappears. Keep an eye on the frequency of use when you start a new skin care routine, then gradually increase the frequency of use as your skin adapts. If mild tingling sensation is an issue, you may consider applying the products once every two days instead of once a day.
5. There are pimples on my face, can I use Anti-Blackhead Gel?
Yes you can, just avoid scrubbing over the pimples because this can actually irritate the skin and cause pimples to worsen.
6. After applying Anti-Acne & Oil-Control Lotion SPF 25, it goes all flakey on my skin. Why is that so?
Flakey or patchy skin is especially common to those with sensitive skin. More and more people are suffering from dry and sensitive skin triggered by exposure to UV rays, air conditioning, environmental aggression and pollution.
Thus, please be extra vigilant with your skin care routine, avoid cleansing and scrubbing, adjust your skin care routine with the seasons, enhance your skin’s ability to self-regulate, self-regenerate and self-repair.
7. How many times should I use Anti-Acne Gel a day? Should I apply it all over my face?