Personal Data Protection
The following statements explain the general terms of Nu teen regarding the collection and processing of your personal data by Nu teen. Nu teen is committed to the protection of your personal data and compliance of all applicable personal data protection laws and regulations in Malaysia.
2. Your Consent
By providing your personal data to Nu teen, you have read and accepted the statements herein; and you have consented to the processing of your personal data by Nu teen in the manner set out herein. If you provide personal data of third parties to Nu teen, you warrant and represent to Nu teen that you have obtained the required consent of the third parties for the processing of the relevant personal data by Nu teen in the manner set out herein.
3. Notice and Choice Principle Statement
3.1 Nu teen may be required to collect personal data from you during the course of your dealings with Nu teen or for the purpose of Nu teen’s business activities. Such personal data may include name as per identity card, preferred name, identity/passport number, age, contact number, residential address, email address, birth date, gender, race, nationality, occupation, designation, bank account details, information of spouse/children such as name and birth date, information of your company such as name, registration number and address, information as to physical or mental health, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission of an offence and such other data necessary for the purposes which the personal data is collected.
3.2 The personal data provided by you to Nu teen may be processed by Nu teen for the following purposes:-
- to administer the business or contractual relationship between Nu teen and you and/or your company
- to communicate with you and/or your company;
- to administer customer relationship management procedures;
- to provide you with information about the activities, products, services and programmes that may be organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by Nu teen;
- to provide you with information about the products, services and programmes offered by selected third parties that may interest you;
- to facilitate payment in connection with the business or contractual dealings between Nu teen and you and/or your company;
- to conduct research and/or prepare reports/statistics for purpose of Nu teen’s business activities;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements applicable to Nu teen, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to Nu teen;
- for recruitment of employees;
- for Nu teen’s internal record keeping; and/or
- other lawful business activities of Nu teen.
3.3 The personal data provided by you to Nu teen may, if required, be disclosed to the following classes of third parties:
- Nu teen’s sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may be determined by Nu teen to be necessary or appropriate;
- financial institutions for purposes of facilitating payments and/or maintaining financial records in connection with the business or contract relationship between Nu teen and you and/or your company;
- government agencies and strategic partners that work with Nu teen in connection with Nu teen’s business activities;
- agents, contractors, auditors, consultants, accountants, insurers, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers of Nu teen;
- regulatory bodies, government bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- any person to whom Nu teen is compelled or required to do so under the law; and/or
- our shareholders.
3.4 Generally, the personal data processed by Nu teen is collected from you or provided by a third party to Nu teen for the aforesaid purposes.
3.5 Please note that your personal data is necessary for Nu teen to carry out the aforesaid purposes. The failure to supply such personal data will or may:
- result in Nu teen being unable to administer the business or contractual relationship between Nu teen and you and/or your company;
- result in Nu teen being unable to provide you with information about the activities, products, services and programmes organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by Nu teen; and/or
- result in Nu teen being unable to provide you with information about the products, services and programmes offered by selected third parties which may interest you .
3.6 You have a right to request for access to and for correction of your personal data. You may also choose to limit the processing of your personal data. If you would like to make any of such requests, kindly submit your request in writing to Nu teen at the postal/email address specified in paragraph 6 below. We may charge you an administration fee for such request.
3.7 If you have any inquiries or complaints in respect of the personal data, kindly communicate to Nu teen in writing at the postal/email address specified in paragraph 6 below.
4. Security of Your Personal Data
Nu teen has implemented security policies and technical measures to protect your personal data in accordance with such requirements of the applicable personal data protection laws and regulations. If processing of the personal data is carried out by a third party on behalf of Nu teen, Nu teen will require the said third party to protect the personal data that they receive from Nu teen.
5. Changes To This Statement
This statement may be revised and updated from time to time. Nu teen recommends that you visit this webpage to review the most updated version of this statement each time you provide your personal data to Nu teen.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this statement, you may contact Nu teen’s Customer Service Representative at +603-87333878 or e-mail at email@example.com (Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm)